Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My awesomness killed WCS server.

1. Default My awesomness killed WCS server.

Title says it all. been down for like 8 minutes and counting.
    i was busy handling forums work, the second i joined the game, it crashed for gd...

damnit -.-
    i was planning on abusing ritta tonight. after 3 years of waiting.

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

annnnnnnnnnnnndddd my awesomeness brought back the server live as soon as i posted my thread.

hurray for cyber. >_<
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Not 2 days away from WCS to play GW2, and ALREADY you're breakin' shyt! WTF cyber
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Title says it all. been down for like 8 minutes and counting.
    i was busy handling forums work, the second i joined the game, it crashed for gd...

damnit -.-
    i was planning on abusing ritta tonight. after 3 years of waiting.

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

annnnnnnnnnnnndddd my awesomeness brought back the server live as soon as i posted my thread.

hurray for cyber. >_<
    o.O rita's back? yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

and cyber broke it again!!!!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    and cyber broke it again!!!!!!
    hey. the server cant handle me, what can i say... its either my awesomeness or my hacks.?

i will pm zero, the server was lagging like never fucking before for 2+ maps and took people 10 minutes to join the map in progress... we all agreed a restart was needed
    and i did rcon_restart and the server wouldnt come back woohoo.

maynard promised me a piece of human shit in my christmas stockings for breaking wcs... so i guess im gd for now.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

He didn't break it... His awesomeness killed the server. Literally.

Disclaimer: It was not an elaborate plot by Ibis Assholes to turn off the server so we'd stay as the alpha dogs in the servers. Definitely not. No idea where you heard that... Complete bullshit. It was Steve, wasn't it? Mmm, Steve.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

7. Default

FUCK YOU ALL

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    It was Steve, wasn't it? Mmm, Steve.

whenever i hear the name steve...

9. Default

It took one look at your name and decided it's not worth living any more with mexican'ts like you around here :P

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    It took one look at your name and decided it's not worth living any more with mexican'ts like you around here :P
    YOU try sleeping on a cactus all day long. no wonder we're fucked.