Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Separate Servers (Follow Up on Phil's Post)

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Omegxkid View Post
    Admins do come in but most of the time when the people who keep doing stuff to off set the servers they watch for the IBIS tag and D.C when they come in and or do not get pics or demos in time. But yes if the hammer would fall just a little more on the Zom servers when people do stupid stuff that would bring down alot of the problems
    Ok, I'll bite. Speaking as an admin that goes to a few IBIS servers for various things, ZM issues are VERY rarely brought to my attention (through regs usually), nor are there many incidents I come across when under an alias. WCS has it's fair share of hackers, same with pub, and GG has trolling teamkillers that need a swift ban. With the newest update to inhibit players from going spectator and joining as zombie to "rank whore" by using bhopping skills 99% of their online time to kill players, I haven't seen much else. The occasional illegal cade comes up, but those are dealt with by a good warning/slay usually. Only once in the time I've played ZMod have I seen a legit aimbot (horrible might I add, shakey as ANYTHING) on the ibis zm.

But anyway, if you're willing to put in a little effort, you can ban these players. Just grab the demo from the SourceTV (always watches servers), and post it in the appropriate Bans section (with proper format!). You can't expect all admins (that actually do their jobs *cough cough*) to be in ZMod all the time. Many go to one or more of the other servers for their own reasons. That, or friend a few that would be willing to drop in if they have a sec to watch someone (feel free to add me next time i'm on), and shoot em a private message if you need a quick solution. Don't take these issues out on the z-mod types being one server >.<
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

2. Default

Hm, interesting stuff and good discussion. Thanks for the input to all =D
    Would you like a slice of Bread?