One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

when i first read the title... in my mind:

as for whatever the fuck you are saying :
    - step 1 : REPORT IT..
    - step 2 : Have proof for fuck's sake.
    - step 3 : let us handle it.
    - step 4 : Go back to your game after being a good citizen and stfu.
    - step 5 : enjoy the game you helped improve by REPORTING, and not BITCHING.

EDIT : oh and when CYBER bitches about someone's grammar, you know shit just got real!. (thought i'd say it before u guys.)
    EDIT2 : Why the fuck does the name "heretic" strike me as a name i dont like... have i banned a guy with such name before? or anyone remembers any heretic crap in ibis?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

His claims are true, I have seen it but don't care to report because even if they do purposely do it; they still have no effect on maps that are balance or if the parachutes are off.

just prepare yourself with a machine gun and camp the said individual, they will quit pretty quickly when their getting killed in 20 seconds. Make you shots count, 100 shots could potentially do up to 5,000 to 11,000 damage if you shoot conservatively; making no zombie safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

omgerd dees gys r liek killin demselvez

I literally had to make an awkward face just to read that.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by S1XTYH3R3T1CS View Post
    cn you pls ban stan && arsenl?!?
    Did not see that there. I WAS ACCUSED BY BAD GRAMMAR.
    Last edited by Stan; 10-01-2012 at 07:20 PM.
    (ADMINS) H̷e̴R̵o̷ ibis.a: OKAY STAN RUSH MIDDLE
    (ADMINS) H̷e̴R̵o̷ ibis.a: THEY WONT EXPECT IT
    (ADMINS) stan ibis.a: THANKS FOR SAYING IT IN ADMIN CHAT
    (ADMINS) stan ibis.a: YOU FAG

5. Default

i only tryna help make you're server better bt i see how it is if you wont punesh them

6. Default

This is IBIS, your opinions mean shit unless your clan or Zero, or some lucky person of minimal importance.
    You are none of the above. Sit the fuck down. Play. Shut the fuck up, or step away, sir.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by S1XTYH3R3T1CS View Post
    I'm only trying to help make your server better but I see how it is if you won't punish them.
    Your post can now be viewed without making my eyes bleed.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

8. Default

Idk if I should laugh because he's stupid, or bash his skull in with a grade school English text book.

9. Default

Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post

Are u happy now sixheretic??? you made this picture re-surface again.
    Damn you and your spawn!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...