Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CS:S Pub is dying, don't let it!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    It goes dead every September. All the kiddies go back to school and don't/can't play till the wee hours of the morning.
    it just occurred to me that the girl in your avatar could be in her 30s right now...
    I wonder how she looks like now... mmmm...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    it just occurred to me that the girl in your avatar could be in her 30s right now...
    I wonder how she looks like now... mmmm...
    her name is "shay laren", find out for yourself.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default Scrim

What friends? LOL

What about a scrim group, or group night(s), or some kinda scheduled activities. I suggested a FRI fun night that was met w/ mixed reviews, due to serious players on server. Maybe scrim would appeal to them.

4. Default

how about we turn pub into an open hacking server???
    That's pretty much all that it is these days...

I don't bother going there anymore just because of how paranoid I get at the number of hackers uncaught there, just lurking in the top ranks... -.-
    (when the #1 ranked player in pub for a long time gets banned by you for obvious hacks? yeah... u lose hope)

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Maybe what we do need is for these hackers to get cleaned out so we can have people actually play on there again.

6. Default

Maybe what we do need is for these hackers to get cleaned out so we can have people actually play on there again.
    Commence the short straw selection! Not but seriously, brett and i drop in pub once in a while and get ppl banned, or watched at least. But i guess it's just not as fun after u've played wcs

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Commence the short straw selection! Not but seriously, brett and i drop in pub once in a while and get ppl banned, or watched at least. But i guess it's just not as fun after u've played wcs
    i did when there were actually players in there. every time i look now it's just the bots.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

I earned my #1 rank by fair play
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

The solution to keep it from dying is to feed the server.
    Tell all the boys and girls of css to come join.
    If not, then this server will end up dead as usual.
    Hm, don't see any other solution here besides the community working together.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by michaeljohn View Post
    once in a while and get ppl banned, or watched at least. But i guess it's just not as fun after u've played

go away!!!

We want gimp bot!!!
    Last edited by ZERO; 05-07-2013 at 01:12 AM.