0 0%

Thread: Jaaangles 10/11/2012 ~1:40 PM CT 0:1:33344973

1. Default Jaaangles 10/11/2012 ~1:40 PM CT 0:1:33344973

In the message section:

Name in Game: Jaaangles
    Steam-ID: 0:1:33344973
    Where: GG Mod+ de_alivemetal around 1:40 PM Central Time
    Link to any previous bans:
    Reason to perma ban: Constantly TK's players, asked to stop, told him/her that request for ban would be pursued IF they continued, was not belligerent when asking to quit with the TK. TK'd me about 3 rounds

tick starts at 1600 - 3000 ish; around 4400 i told jaaangles if he did that again i'd get an admin to ban him; around 7500 can see him shooting me again; 9800 he TK's STFU; gets POOTIE later on and so on.

he got banned automatically from server around tick 27000 for excessive TK also.

Thanks.

2. Default

he has 5 priors on our servers for general server grieving, I wouldn't go as far as perma banning him, but i wouldnt mind slapping a week ban on him, with a progressively longer period of time ban for each offense he creates afterwards.

thoughts?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

yeah he was being a douche in the previous map as well

4. Default

I just slayed him for the same thing. Agreed with week.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones