• Sunday

1 6.67%
  • Next Weekend

5 33.33%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: WCS Ibis Scrimmage

May 3rd, I should be Available.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Quick question to Maynard: are we going to have signup sheet or is it just going to be who shows and then scramble? Are we allowed to make teams or should we wait for a the organizer to draw the teams?
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

same as always. the official scrim thread will be opened and people will have 2 apply

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    same as always. the official scrim thread will be opened and people will have 2 apply
    i'd like to specifically request to be put on the crappiest team, possibly with 4 other people who havent even leveled bloodmage yet. You know, just so i can get the feel of a USUAL fucking wcs game for me -.- ... Hell, i wouldn't think i'd know how to play if i was part of the stacked team anymore, that's how fucked up this wcs shit's been. That said, im soo down for another scrim! Maynard if u need any help hosting i can take myself out of the equation and help: i dnt mind either playing or helping host.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

hmmm friday, I think I can do that but Ill have to conferm

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i'd like to specifically request to be put on the crappiest team, possibly with 4 other people who havent even leveled bloodmage yet. You know, just so i can get the feel of a USUAL fucking wcs game for me -.- ... Hell, i wouldn't think i'd know how to play if i was part of the stacked team anymore, that's how fucked up this wcs shit's been. That said, im soo down for another scrim! Maynard if u need any help hosting i can take myself out of the equation and help: i dnt mind either playing or helping host.
    it really must be wcs scrim time. cyber's regular bitchiness has increased threefold.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    it really must be wcs scrim time. cyber's regular bitchiness has increased threefold.
    NOPE, not that time of the month yet, i thought we talked about this, hoe.

but let's face it... I'm almost usually the forced volunteer when it comes to unstacking teams just because i feel bad for the other team sometimes... not that it helps bcos i'm not that great of a player compared to the others who happen to always be the stackers.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Bitch please
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

cts are stacked.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    cts are stacked.
    It is known.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.