Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Pics

1. Default

One of my friends at bowling snapped this picture of me just as I got a strike. Sorry for the blur.
    bowling strike 2.jpg

3. Default

Picture 54.jpg

tuh duh from the summer

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    They were hand-me downs... I fucking hate them I'd much rather have black and white with a little color splash here and there. Still to poor for ikea even.
    ^ All black! maybe a splash of grey.
    Asiany looks is decent too.

More recent.
    0324101748a.jpg
    Last edited by Steamer; 01-15-2012 at 09:07 AM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

dont believe i've posted here before. hmm. anyway, always nice to have to a face to put with a name.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

Rehab is for quitters...

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    so lemme get this straight cowboy, you have a mustache, you fly shit, ...is that a nascar tailgate? whatever...you fuck bears, you shoot guns, you ride horses, you have a big ass sombrero...and is that you on a crotch rocket? c'mon man...i saw you as more of a mustang/chopper kind of guy
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    pig and beer? shit you're my new best friend.

7. Default

Yes it was a nascar tailgate in richmond. I go twice a year, I'm just gangster like that. I do have a chopper and a stang.. an hd sportster 1200 and California special which is blacked out now and also has a nice new rousch supercharger on it but heres a pic or two from a couple months ago. I like to do new things all the time. Makes life fun. I have lots of toys. I figure its best to go ahead and get them paid for before kids come into the picture. whenever that may be.

and michelle.. although I find myself wearing big sombreros sometimes im not mexican.. lol heres a couple more sombrero pics for ya and yes thats me cruisin thru the wendys drive thru in a lifted golf cart... what a night!

IMG00065-20110403-1437.jpgIMG00128.jpgIMG00136-20101021-1640.jpgIMG00064-20110403-1415.jpgl_731968e204e56635303d86f31879c0cf.jpggolfcart_wendysdrivethru.jpg
    Rehab is for quitters...

so lemme get this straight cowboy, you have a mustache, you fly shit, ...is that a nascar tailgate? whatever...you fuck bears, you shoot guns, you ride horses, you have a big ass sombrero...and is that you on a crotch rocket? c'mon man...i saw you as more of a mustang/chopper kind of guy

8. Default

IMG00116-20110507-1137.jpg

forgot one... lol this is down in darlington tailgating.. the lady in black is awesome. rocked out there vip all access pass style. they fronwedon the sombrero at the drivers meeting. got some laughs, but wont wear it next time
    Rehab is for quitters...

9. Default

most recent pic. the flash makes me look tanless...

recent - Copy.jpg
    Rehab is for quitters...

10. Thumbs up

Was going through some pics and found this one.

Left to right: Former Co-CEO of Research In Motion (now Director) Jim Balsillie, Me and Dwight Howard from the Orlando Magic.

ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/