Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

1. Default

Well, the flavor made it tough to fake a claim, though at least I guessed well with huntsman, had we all survived the first day, it would have been an easy road to victory given how many people would have died day 1
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Scrib: Only real question is, why were the bodies revealed early (Night 1 start vs Day 2 start)? Not sure if knowing the traitor existed or that would have affected my gameplay at all, but, thanks for the game. No complaints about the way the game was modded. I do have problems with the setup, but that's personal preference.

- - - Updated - - -

Stars: Mafia is normal told you (traitor) exist. We only thought there were 2 of us, vs 8 or 9 town. Also, I pushed Pass to Nem, because Nem was the only one I was certain was my enemy :P Since some redirects tell the cop who they searched in spite of a redirect, went for my safe bet. And if he was a vig, even better Alas.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

3. Default

I mean we both saw nem as a threat, thats why we both went at him.
    Should have been obvious that scrib was not that much of an ass to have it 2v8
    Last edited by StarsMine; 12-14-2015 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

I was pretty sure you were something Stars, but I was sure Blackmage was mafia, and I assumed he had a better ability. Wasn't sure if you were actually mafia or a third party, but I thought blackmage was worse. I left you the option to claim miller so you would attack Pass instead of me so I could get you the next day if I needed to.

Before Cyber comes in here and cries, again, I didn't claim early because Scrib wouldn't tell me exactly what the msg would say, nor would he tell me if the beloved princess would trigger on any death or just lynch, so I didn't want to give two nights if I could help it.

I tried to trip up What's claim as much as I could on the first day. I wanted to obviously hint at a dwarf, so he would either claim Snow White or what dwarf, which I knew was already dead. Huntsman was the best choice he could have come up with and a great play, but just not enough. But I mean, what else you gonna claim?

Cyber again held the town down and I would have rathered him get mod killed early.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

You know, it's funny ... I suspected all three of the mafia, I just wasn't sure which two of the three were mafia. Turns out it was all of you

- - - Updated - - -

Surprised to see that outing flavor worked out as well as it did.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    You know, it's funny ... I suspected all three of the mafia, I just wasn't sure which two of the three were mafia. Turns out it was all of you

- - - Updated - - -

Surprised to see that outing flavor worked out as well as it did.
    That's due to the theme, small pool of characters makes it difficult to claim something believable since you either need to get very lucky, or claim something obscure which is a redflag itself.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

7. Default

I wonder how long it'll be till cyber gets insta lynched every game.

8. Default

"only ONE of nemesis, what or decimator is mafia, no more no less".
    "someone's lied about before, looking at pass and BM especially BM's mirror claim"
    "Stars I hope to GOD you're scum otherwise you're just a full mental retard based on your plays".
    Yes, Cyber held town down.

And I was the only one pushing the last 2 unclaimed to flavor claim just to get the show going, sucks that you think it's just you nemesis, but you could have simply fake claimed the dead person's role and give What the obvious "i'm snow" claim THEN you could counter him. But instead you chose to just drag it on forever.

That being said, you guys are all idiots and just love to shift the blame on the one person that's trying to be active, so fuck it, i'm just gonna chill and watch everyone go to hell in these games from now just to see how far you bury yourself deep without having a fallback "lets call cyber a bad player and shift the blame out of nowhere"

gg, idiots.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Lol told ya the tears were coming.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Lol told ya the tears were coming.
    funny how you fucked up big time and no one bats an eye, but hey, people are used to being morons and sucking up to your saggy balls to the point of your ballsack blocking any sort of vision from them throughout this whole game.

you played your role wrong, whether your liek it or not.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...