Shitty player, keeps getting #rekt.

+1 lol

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    Shitty player, keeps getting #rekt.

+1 lol
    >.> thanks..

4. Default

Catching lot of hackers, posting in perma ban sections, posting in temp ban section, even posting in unban section, giving solid advice for rules. Exactly what ULA ask for. Great ULA material.

Has my +1

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Catching lot of hackers, posting in perma ban sections, posting in temp ban section, even posting in unban section, giving solid advice for rules. Exactly what ULA ask for. Great ULA material.

Has my +1
    Yeah.

6. Default

ULA indeed. (Hadn't realized I didn't vote)

But she would definitely be a good ULA candidate. Very active and does what all admins should do.

+1

7. Default

You've been stepping up even to handle bans, yours or not, more often than ever.
    Dedicated, got a decent eye for most catchable hacks, not hesitant or affraid to speak her mind regarding a ban, whether she is right or wrong. So that her decisive work can help her learn.
    And she's certainly not affraid to ask for assistance if she ever hit a road block instead of giving up. Can work well as a team.
    I believe you can do good work and you are one of the stronger candidates considering.

+ 1/151 for each Pokemon i can catch by the end of the night.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Thanks guys!! I appreciate your support!
    And Cybie

9. Default

Not that my opinion will be the sole decision of this app but I thought I'd drop mine too.

Every person above has said everything that can be said and it is nothing but fact; if Rawr were not an admin, things would be very different during the entire course of the days. From dawn to dusk dusk to dawn, she is one of the most active admins I know and does her job well. She carries out every action she takes against the nuisance with the most perfect caution and observes players well. Never abuses her privileges nor utilizes unnecessary ones. Would do great with the responsibility of being looked up to even more.

A responsible and friendly admin as well as a great player; exactly what everyone needs and looks far that makes them want to call IBIS their home. It did for me.

+2, because +2 is better than +1.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cantselectmyname View Post
    Not that my opinion will be the sole decision of this app but I thought I'd drop mine too.

Every person above has said everything that can be said and it is nothing but fact; if Rawr were not an admin, things would be very different during the entire course of the days. From dawn to dusk dusk to dawn, she is one of the most active admins I know and does her job well. She carries out every action she takes against the nuisance with the most perfect caution and observes players well. Never abuses her privileges nor utilizes unnecessary ones. Would do great with the responsibility of being looked up to even more.

A responsible and friendly admin as well as a great player; exactly what everyone needs and looks far that makes them want to call IBIS their home. It did for me.

+2, because +2 is better than +1.
    Awww! ily whitey <3