Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 LastLast

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

I'm pretty pissed that I didn't even get 24 hours to say if I'd protect trig or not. You know I work crazy fucking hours. More to come when I'm done.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    I'm pretty pissed that I didn't even get 24 hours to say if I'd protect trig or not. You know I work crazy fucking hours. More to come when I'm done.
    that did confuse me, your flavor said 2 shot, I was wondering what happened to the second shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Yeah, this game would have gone very differently. Cyber's shitty logic didn't account for why there were no mafia kills 2 nights in a row. I would have protected Trig.

Good job fucktards for rushing the game and not giving me a chance to speak. From the claimed roles, Cyber's and Star's was the most likely to have been mafia. I could see Trigger not giving town any investigation, as he HAS DONE IT BEFORE. The fact he was a doctor with a vest just adds to the likelihood that town had no cop.

Most of all, thank you Blade for not giving me the chance to protect Trig, especially since all they had were flawed arguments to lynch Trig, a claimed doctor in a game which--based on the flavor--would have a doctor. You know I can only post within limited times due to my job, and you still gave me this shitty ass fucking role that needed to be used after a lynch but before the flavor AND YOU DIDN'T FUCKING PAUSE AND WAIT.

I'm pretty much super pissed about this.

I would have pushed for a lynch on Cyber rather than Trig. If Cyber were lynched, the only one left was Stars.

If Cyber weren't lynched, things would have gotten a little harder. Either myself or Cyber would have been shot most likely. If it were me, it would have been Nem, Stars, and Trig left.

I still don't know why in the fuck you retards thought Trig could be scum when there were several nights when there was no mafia kill.

Cyber, Trigger did answer you ASAP when you asked if there were any vests. That is where I thought you were a bit scummy. You didn't ask if anyone was hit, you asked if there were any vests. That is a scumtastic move right there.

Nem, you did a good job reading Assassin as scum early on. Next time instead of calling me a dumbass and shit, just tell me what to reread.

Most of all, slow the fuck down and don't rush the god damn days. Blade, if you make a role where it's action occurs between the mother fucking phases, PAUSE THAT SHIT. Jesus fuck dude.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

Still though, day 5 had to have been the most entertaining show I have ever seen. my play during the night of shooting and investigating nem was downright hilarious when you guys blamed trigger for doing the same thing and all went I was town. Every new post during day 5 had me laughing my ass off and bragging to everyone who had already died. If trigger failed to protect nem, then you guys would go after trigger, if he did, you guys would still go after trigger and I get that damn vest out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Still though, day 5 had to have been the most entertaining show I have ever seen. my play during the night of shooting and investigating nem was downright hilarious when you guys blamed trigger for doing the same thing and all went I was town. Every new post during day 5 had me laughing my ass off and bragging to everyone who had already died. If trigger failed to protect nem, then you guys would go after trigger, if he did, you guys would still go after trigger and I get that damn vest out of the game.
    Easy when it's broken like that, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

Passs i'm not gonna lie.
    I didn't expect that the damn day night day will fucking go this rushed.
    I turned my eye away from the thread for 20 minutes and the game was over....

PASS, remember what i asked, I specifically asked if you have a TWO-shot governor in the game. go back and read it. Reason is because i thought you did from an earlier post.

The reason why i put a vote on trigger, who was less likely to be scum at the time was to force you to go all out to protect him from the lynch.
    Its BLADE. he had 2 fucking cops on mafia and 1xshot investigation on town only. I wouldn't have put it past him to put a governor on mafia side not knowing how shitty retarded it is.
    SO i said, if i force trigger's hand with a lynch, and you end up saving SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU, after i specifically read that you had 2 shots, then that would definitely confirm u without a doubt to be out to protect others ,not just ur own ass... Especially since u'd be saving the doctor.

I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU WERENT ABLE TO USE UR GOVERNOR x2... Blame blade for inconsistency... he's supposed to wait for governor final say during twilight...he didn't and that raped us bcos u died the same night and then i got immediately double tapped the very next day without having a say in it... which i'm assuming is what nem wanted, when he thought i was scum, so that i couldn't get a chance to persuade stars of otherwise... and he got jewed over with a quickhammer...

As for the vest thing , i completely missed it over and over again simply because I was playing most of the game on my phone, sneaking in a few reads and posts before my boss sees me... which is partly why i didnt even notice u posted when ITB posted.

That's why i usually start with @NEMESIS, @PASS, @DIPSHIT so that ppl know what is general lackluster info, and what is targetted specifically at them for somethin important.... nway... weird dumb unbalanced game... but it's ibis mafia... what am i expecting.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

This is why from now on, I'm requesting a second mod to assist me.

8. Default

Oh well, Fun game in the end. Well Played Stars.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Unhappy View Post
    Oh well, Fun game in the end. Well Played Stars.
    lol i'm just a bit salty that no matter I bloody try in these games, my team always starts up decently well and then my win streak continues to go to shit at the very end -.- ... usually by the most bullshit of crap.
    I WONT FORGET THAT DAMN MAFIA ARSONIST WITH NO FIREFIGHTER IN PLAY, BLADE. No one will.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Also I was correct that the 1 modified role Blade was talking about was Sin/What being a town Ninja.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/