Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Ibis]Derpindots/Catinator Is back....

1. Angry [Ibis]Derpindots/Catinator Is back....

Hey guy's i will be returning to ibis community.I am derpindots/Catinator.So if you guys remember me please shout out to me...Vagabond that's the wcs class i remember lol.Downloading css right now

2. Default

Welcome back. Keep that ibis tag out of your name.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Welcome back. Keep that ibis tag out of your name.

i checked. he's never actually played on WCS, but he's never worn the Ibis tag in-game. just admin tag (i'm assuming he used to be an admin)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i checked. he's never actually played on WCS, but he's never worn the Ibis tag in-game. just admin tag (i'm assuming he used to be an admin)

/nod

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

welcome back. Where you been?

6. Default

he used to be admin, dnt remember him using the IBIS tag before.

but he WAS in fact in wcs... that's where i met him...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    he used to be admin, dnt remember him using the IBIS tag before.

but he WAS in fact in wcs... that's where i met him...
    his steamID is not in the wcs psychostats...
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

maybe Cyber is confusing him with the other my little pony people that used to play in there, at least 2 others sadly......
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

his steamID is not in the wcs psychostats...
    because he hasn't been active, asshat. http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=43723

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    because he hasn't been active, asshat. http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=43723

the record should still come up if you search for steamID. odd.

(i was simply searching for his steamid...but there were no records. activity shouldn't matter for that.)