Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ZM Weapon Weights

1. Default

Regardless if there was rank or not I still get annoyed by cade breakers and don't want to play when they destroy my cade. The lack of admins in the morning and late at night is somewhat annoying as well, considering the people who get away with anything. But at least the nominate command has many more choices then previously.

The reason I was looking for this was to try and figure out whats so different between the ranking system now and what it was before. Before it seemed like you needed dozens of kills to get up. With this system skill points seem so much easier to obtain.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

that and its fun to see how many people I can kill with the mp5 and the five seven (skined as an mp5k and walther ppk supressed) respectively

3. Default

where are the admin skins zero T-T <<< >>>
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    where are the admin skins zero T-T <<< >>>

<--------what he said

edit wait fail arrow

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    that and its fun to see how many people I can kill with the mp5 and the five seven (skined as an mp5k and walther ppk supressed) respectively
    its all about the p90 with the p228, that combo is great.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    its all about the p90 with the p228, that combo is great.
    p90 FTW!!!!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

p90 and the duelies weights need to be fix. There to good of guns to be giving out mad points. I am quite disapointed that aks and m4s are a mere 2 points, i would imagine them to be 2.5 atleast. Same with sub machine guns, which are hard as hell to get kill with. I'd be lucky to get 2-3 kills an hour with a sub machine gun. I'd make them at around a 3 range.

p90 1.5 weight

duelies 2.0 weight

That's just a suggestion. It would balance out the scoring system a bit more.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

Hey Zero, are these still accurate?

9. Default

I think the gun's cadeability should also be put into check. The UMP should get significantly more points since it is overall a horrible gun.

The autosnipers need more weight because no one can buy them.
    The 5 least used guns are Mac-10, UMP, both autosnipers, and the FAMAS

I would say like this:

Knife: 10.0
    Grenade: 7.5
    Glock: 5.0
    USP: 5.0
    P228: 4.5
    5-7: 4.5
    Deagle: 3.5
    Dualies: 3.5
    UMP: 3.5
    TMP: 2.75
    Mac-10: 2.75
    MP5: 2.5
    Scout: 2.25
    FAMAS: 2.0
    Galil: 2.0
    SG552: 1.75
    AUG: 1.75
    P90: 1.5
    M4A1: 1.5
    AK47: 1.5
    M3: 1.5
    XM1014: 1.5
    SG550: 1.25
    G3SG1: 1.25
    AWP: 1.0
    Para: 1.0
    Last edited by BladeTwinSwords; 10-06-2010 at 07:04 PM.

10. Default blade is right

I agree with blade. The weights should be along the lines of the least used guns because there is reason why no body picks them. It would be easier to kill 3 zombies with a p90 than an ump and you would come up better with the P90 in terms of skill boost.