Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade and Nem's IBIS Themed Mafia Game (Insanity Game #1)

1. Default

Well its a moot point. I dont think he is the bomb.

2. Default

You misinterpreted my post pass, it was just a feeling, not an indictment of a push.

3. Default

I still fail to see what blackmage did that is scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Cyber continues to prove he's not paying attention to the game. Votes me again after not even unvoting. Either that, or showing he has two vote.

Anyway, I'm Zero, which is why I never was onboard for the whole Clan/admin being scum thing, and I have multiple passive abilities.

I'm throwing this vote back vote Pass. He keeps throwing vague accusations at me, and hand waves and ignores asking for clarification, ending with voting for me for doing looking for information. I will respond to your question. This is you saying we need to get information. This is the same method I used, vote wagons. The difference is, once we got a scum claim, I was pushing to lynch it, whereas you were and are still saying we should protect the VT and push more information into the scums hands. I even volunteered, right away, to let myself go down with cyber if he wasn't lying. This is more of Cyber not paying attention, as it makes his entire numbers point is moot, because the one going down would NEVER have been in question. Instead of lynching the scum, we're up to over half the players having partially claimed now. Which is something you had said would be really not good to do here.

Stars: that's the handwaving I'm speaking of. He's been doing things such as protecting the scum claimer here, and has been trying to get us to not look at it here and here, but I'm scummy.

Blackmage - Cyber, unvote, pass, unvote, cyber, unvote, pass
    Pass - Ass, unvote, scrib, unvote, BM
    Ass - Pass, Unvote, Stars, unvote, Scribble, unvote, scrib, unvote
    Scrib - Cyber, unvote, pass
    Rosie - Stars, unvote, cyber, unvote, ass
    Trig - Rosie, unvote, BM
    Stars - Cyber
    Cyber - BM, BM

Supposing no vote changers:

Assassin 1 (L-4)
    Blackmage 3 (L-2)
    Pass 2 (L-3)
    Rosie 0
    Scrib 0
    Stars 0
    Trig 0
    Cyber 1 (L-4)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

5. Default

Cyber is probably voteless.

- - - Updated - - -

Which would explain zero vote updates from the mods. Look how long it took him to vote despite pointing out his idea of scum.

6. Default

Blackmage has been doing yalls vote updates. I would have only posted if he made an error.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Blackmage has been doing yalls vote updates. I would have only posted if he made an error.
    You're an error
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

. I am error

9. Default

No more comments from the peanut gallery. You're useless whether or not you post so shut the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

Cyber is probably still useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Useless/voteless, either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering blade only intervened when I mentioned their lack of input being cause for suspicion of cyber, he probably is voteless and blade is realizing his modding (or lack of modding) fucked cyber over.

10. Default

If he is vote less then there are 4 town that can vote. we would need a unanimous decision to lynch anyone. I don't think he is voteless. I'm assuming a third party and 2 mafia.