Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: (GAME) Donner Party: Nevermore

1. Default

Scribble you don't find Zuki's missing of saying strong and what as a slip?

2. Default

I wouldn't consider it a slip persay.

3. Default

What would you consider it then? Especially after strong for kklled after voting for him? Idk unvote for heavy on zuki

- - - Updated - - -

Heavy fos

4. Default

Easy way to redirect attention to someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point, I predict either me or Nem dying the next night.

5. Default

Vote Blade

Hammered a Townie without the Townie talking. Prevented more information from being gathered. Basically the only usable information we have is that he was the hammer, and that mafia and the SK likely voted Cyber for the quick end to the day.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Vote Blade

Hammered a Townie without the Townie talking. Prevented more information from being gathered. Basically the only usable information we have is that he was the hammer, and that mafia and the SK likely voted Cyber for the quick end to the day.
    ... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

That makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

I regret nothing being the hammer since Cyber would have likely been lynched regardless.

8. Default

It makes as much sense as voting Zuki because of the dumbtell.

We don't get much information from night activities. Most of it is from votes during the day. Stifling those in favor of quick lynching someone is retarded and scummy. The most scummy is the one who hammered, and that is Blade.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

9. Default

Everyone is so scared to hammer someone just because they don't want to make a mistake. We had nothing to go on for Day 1 other than that Cyber wasn't really going to play.

10. Default

I don't see anything scummy about Blade hammering Cyber. Mainly because it's Cyber