Thread: Joker's App

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Thumbs up Joker's App

In game name: Joker | ibis.a

Born: Augaust 12, 1991

Location: San jose, California (but I'm going to be moving here shortly to Kansas City, Missouri)

Weapons of choice:
    Knife, Deagle, P228, M4A1, and AK47

Maps:
    Most GG maps, gg_shotty, gg_LEGO_MAFIA

Reason for app:
    I have been playing on IBIS servers for about 5 years now and I have had admin for about 54 months(4 and a half years) now, I have always enjoyed playing on IBIS and the community. I figured that I put my name into the hat to possibly become a clan member.

Experience:
    I have been playing Counter-Strike since the day it came out (now dont get fooled by my steamid because I have sold my two beginning accounts), I have played in C.A.L., ESEA, and some tournaments.

Contact info:

My steam is ßff.Joker ibis.a

Additional comments:
    I have always loved being apart of this community and even though some of the previous clan members and I weren't getting along before I still liked playing on the servers every once in a while. I feel like I have come back with a whole new outlook on life compared to what I used to be. A lot of things have changed and I feel like I have helped the community out before and will continue to help the community out as much as I possibly can. I'm not currently an ULA, but I have been posting in the ban threads constantly and have been keeping up with talking with regulars and introductions and helping to admin the game servers for a long time. I don't get any abuse threads and am always trying to assist other admins out with questions they have or things they're unsure about. I have been with this community for a long time and I just figured I would update my clan app and hope you guys accept me.
    Last edited by Joker; 09-02-2015 at 09:31 PM.