Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
something is wrong with this guy's ultimate.
if u click ultimate while running it does nthn, not even lift off, u have to be actually JUMPING first.
lets say this is what is supposed to happen, well there is another thing, when u lift off without running or accidentally press ur ultimate without run+jump, you cant move at ALL until the ultimate wears off and u press +ultimate again to land... its just VERY hard to control this guy.
not to mention that, if i was flying , and i die, when i respawn (for me im talking about same round respawn at least), i respawn in flight mode, and since i respawned that way , i,e without running and jump +ultimate, then i would also be somewhat stuck, only able to move sideways for a very limited area...
i guess u have to see it urself to judge,... it could be just me failing, but i asked around and a lot of ppl like echo told me that the ultimate of this race IS somewhat glitchy to use...insight?
No, you doing fail. Its almost impossible to fly on WCS servers. Its only good for long distance moving and to land on something high up for advantage points. And because 90% of the time you can't control the speed or direction, its almost worth not doing it just to save yourself trouble and stress.