Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 015 Panorama [280] v1.1.2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Wall climb = amazing in the right situation. You change elevation as if it was a stair. On maps with boxes or ledges, you become a pain to shoot at if you move properly. Also helps to get into certain areas like a flight race as well.

Zoom, multiple ranks is useless, yes. Zoom as a skill, useful. Not sure why they WOULDN'T put a rank in this skill.
    You must have not played this race because the wall climb doesnt work almost on anything. The zoom makes your guns recoil hop and very hard to shoot. Who ever said sniping with a deagle that made me giggle since thats terrible and would never even give you a kill unless the target was not moving. These 2 skills should be replaced with any other 2 skills, really doesnt matter which skills. These current 2 skills are never used or even leveled until you have nothing else left to max.

2. Default

Not sure if I should take your last post as arrogance or ignorance. I've dealt with all the races in this server for a long time. Here are some popular maps where you can make wallclimb work: Dust, dust2, office, assault. There are some decent areas on italy too, IIRC.

As for the zoom, just because YOU can't make it work doesn't mean it's a bad skill. Just because you don't know how to compensate for recoil doesn't mean you CAN'T. Again, you SHOULD max it last, as it doesn't help.

3. Default

Not sure if I should take your last post as arrogance or ignorance.
    the second one.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Not sure if I should take your last post as arrogance or ignorance. I've dealt with all the races in this server for a long time. Here are some popular maps where you can make wallclimb work: Dust, dust2, office, assault. There are some decent areas on italy too, IIRC.

As for the zoom, just because YOU can't make it work doesn't mean it's a bad skill. Just because you don't know how to compensate for recoil doesn't mean you CAN'T. Again, you SHOULD max it last, as it doesn't help.
    This has nothing to do with me not understand or not liking this race. This race is one of my favorite races due to its screen twisting ability. I have tried everything and it is very difficult to make the zoom work in your favor with this race since almost all the maps r fast pace and you need to move constantly. the zoom just looks weird on all the guns spraying bullets im sure many would agree. These skills arent bad, they just arent as useful as we would need them to be to compare to some of the other skills on other races. I guess im saying it just doesnt fit with the race.

5. Default

put less points into the zoom if you don't like it when it's maxed. ive Never maxed mine, I normally keep it at like 2-3 points in it.

there is no comparing 1 race 2 another... there's only looking at the entire server and all the races as a whole. not every race is supposed 2 be as good as every other one.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HypeRNT View Post
    spraying bullets

Ok, spraying bullets when you are zoomed in (and I presume sniping or shooting from a long range because doing otherwise seems retarded) is stupid. That's your problem. Single fire is your friend pal.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post

Ok, spraying bullets when you are zoomed in (and I presume sniping or shooting from a long range because doing otherwise seems retarded) is stupid. That's your problem. Single fire is your friend pal.
    Derp !?

...lol +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Confirmed this can get the spectator glitch for himself, inconclusive on enemies. Revives self and others with Rematch, so suggesting spectator spawn filtering.
    Last edited by Blackmage; 01-17-2012 at 04:35 PM.

9. Default

• Improved weapon removal
    • Added respawn team filter

10. Default

Seems like Panorama can still get its rematch to carry over to the next round. I was on office the other day and klled the last CT (a Panorama) in CT spawn. At the start of the next round I was brought to there spawn and raped.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.