Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So I would like to play again...

1. Default So I would like to play again...

Problem is, when I go to download maps or anything from the Ibis server, it acts as though the server doesn't have fastmap. I literally will wait while downloading and by the time it gets near being done, the server changes maps and starts all over again. Anyone know why this would be happening even though I have fucking fast ass internet? Every other server is fine when loading, it's like I can't play in Ibis.
    Last edited by A Baby; 03-09-2012 at 12:37 AM.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby View Post
    Problem is, when I go to download maps or anything from the Ibis server, it acts as though the server doesn't have fastmap. I literally will wait while downloading and by the time it gets near being done, the server changes maps and starts all over again. Anyone know why this would be happening even though I have fucking fast ass internet? Every other server is fine when loading, it's like I can't play in Ibis.
    Ya Zero fucked with the fast dl in order to make it faster, instead it doesn't work at all. yay changes!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Ya Zero fucked with the fast dl in order to make it faster, instead it doesn't work at all. yay changes!
    That makes sense. lol Well hopefully it gets fixed, I feel as though I need to get my title back. =P (Mostly boredom).

4. Default

i'm uploading a bunch from my maps folder. ill also get the audio files. i just finished a 7 page paper and am in a wonderful mood.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Haha! What's up man? It's been awhile; how have you been?

6. Default

Haha! What's up man? It's been awhile; how have you been?
    well considering i've procrastinated all semester so far on this paper i havent been as busy as i should be until tonight but yeah been doing pretty well. spring break starts tomorrow so thats sweeeet. supwitchu?

Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Work. That's about it... lol Stopped playing CS for a long time because of MANY other games that have come out. Luckily I don't have money to buy them all, so that's why I figured I'd play CS:S again. I upgraded my hard drive to an SSD, so that's why I have to re-download everything; but of course the time I want to play Zero fucks it up. ROFL

8. Default

Work. That's about it... lol Stopped playing CS for a long time because of MANY other games that have come out. Luckily I don't have money to buy them all, so that's why I figured I'd play CS:S again. I upgraded my hard drive to an SSD, so that's why I have to re-download everything; but of course the time I want to play Zero fucks it up. ROFL
    Yay! Welcome back buddddddy!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

haha niiice. well here ya go

audio files - put these in cstrike/sound/gungame (if it doesn't automatically create the gungame folder)
    maps part 1 (obviously in cstrike/maps)
    maps part 2

Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

I'm looking forward to being better than you! Hahahaha jk. See ya this weekend sometime if you're on.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.