Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So I would like to play again...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I'm looking forward to being better than you! Hahahaha jk. See ya this weekend sometime if you're on.
    Haha! Who knows, I may have to warm up a bit and get used to it again. =P

Well shit, even with all his audio files and maps, there's STILL some audio files I have to download; and for some reason they're huge! lol
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby View Post
    Problem is, when I go to download maps or anything from the Ibis server, it acts as though the server doesn't have fastmap. I literally will wait while downloading and by the time it gets near being done, the server changes maps and starts all over again. Anyone know why this would be happening even though I have fucking fast ass internet? Every other server is fine when loading, it's like I can't play in Ibis.
    glad to know i finally came through to ur thick skull on fb and got u to come back to ibis css! lol! lets kick some ass hoe... as soon as i fix my pc lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby View Post
    Haha! Who knows, I may have to warm up a bit and get used to it again. =P

Well shit, even with all his audio files and maps, there's STILL some audio files I have to download; and for some reason they're huge! lol
    Your in for some tough COMP from me now, j.s.

also, have you tried setting your max DL to 99? and using allowdownload commands in console?

Is your IE uninstalled or in offline mode?

try manually DLing all the most common maps from gamebananas.com
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 03-09-2012 at 08:24 AM.
    Personal reform

4. Default

Yes I have IE uninstalled; I hate IE, I use Firefox. I got everything downloaded that was possible, so I was able to play a bit last night.

So I'm guessing rankings are messed up? lol Or not updating? Mine is completely fucked up on the page itself and in the quick-link.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

5. Default

lol people still use IE? o_O

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Steam uses an ie browser and does all its dls threw it. A fix for you could be as simple as reinstalling it and putting it into online mode. You don't have to use the shifty thing.

Edit: so this would mean, if you need to make any alterations to the download options past the steam engine... You would need to do it through ie settings. If I'm not mistaken its just a matter of installing the browser setting up the settings dling a map in game and uninstalling the browser.
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 03-09-2012 at 05:40 PM.
    Personal reform

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by terry004 View Post
    Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your post.
    dafuq-did-i-just-read.jpg

i have no clue who u're talking to.. and why this thread was necroed again

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    dafuq-did-i-just-read.jpg

i have no clue who u're talking to.. and why this thread was necroed again
    ad bot

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    ad bot
    figured when i read "pregnancy links" ...
    then again in ibis, im surprised ppl arent more pregnant considering the amount of raping done.

10. Default

That's fucked up cyber o.0