Thread: Look who is back!!

1. Default

Like 2 months ago dude...lol where have you been? Haha
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Pool party? Where?
    My bro's house in Greensboro, who's in?
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    My bro's house in Greensboro, who's in?
    saussage fest?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    saussage fest?
    Not unless Owns and Charimal go.....then its a FFA.....ill be the one running around with the knives cutting off all the clothing items....on the girls only....lol
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Not unless Owns and Charimal go.....then its a FFA.....ill be the one running around with the knives cutting off all the clothing items....on the girls only....lol
    I have a feeling this will NEVER happen ever

6. Default

Damn homophobes. I highly doubt getting some woman over would be a problem. As far as the cutting of the females clothes go, I'm all for it, hell, then I'd just lose mine and probably have to join.... But then I'd get cold water shriveled dick & nuts, and I don't think anyone want's to see that shit, then again, I've been surprised a many times what some people would want to see.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

All you need is a hot tub to go with the pool.