In game: minjaejjang

Nicknames: min, minj, mingina, minjee, etc.

Favorite map: gg_sex_fix, gg_deagle5_4hm, and some others I can't think of right now =]

Favorite gun: Scout, deagle, knife

About me/Background: I work with Phil as most of you guys know. But I'm currently (still) going to school part time, which is taking forever. I'm majoring in computer information systems (for now, until I realize what I want to do specifically). I'm getting married in November to my girlfriend, now fiance, of ten years. Practically married already..so not super excited for the wedding, but just excited for the honey moon beginning of next year.
I've been playing counter-strike since 1.1 or 1.2. Before "actual" recoil and realistic hopping. I enjoy bhopping, I'm not pro at it, but I'm pretty good at it. I used to surf a ton, I wasn't pro at that either, but was pretty good. I also played a ton of zombie mod LONG time ago and IBIS was one of the servers I played in. I stopped playing cs for a while, but played here and there and then played nothing but cs:s for a long while, which was in IBIS.
When Phil bought admin long time ago, he told me to buy it too, but I never bought it. I always had him do the admin'ing while I played =] but after experiencing the admin powers, I got power hungry....syke. I just wanted to help get rid of the annoying people that either broke rules, or hacked. And have been doing it since I bought admin.

Reason: As stated above, I wanted to help regulate the servers, help out, and the reason why I still play CS:S is because of the community. I tried playing other games but it gets really boring when you play by yourself.. Which is why I always come back to ibis servers. I've only had admin since February 2014, but I've seen Phil regulate and he taught me a lot, which lead to me becoming an ULA, so I know what to do and what not to do.

TL;DR Vote minjae for clan (Not lynch)