• agree

2 10.53%
  • disagree

17 89.47%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admin map changing rules

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    And why is everyone against this all it does is make it mandatory for admins to ask the server before he/she changes the map.
    Do you tell your boss what to do? or does your boss tell you what to do? Or do you and your co-workers have a vote on what you all think you should do that day? that one must be it, can i come work with you?
    RellikDloc

So if you pay 11 bux then you automatically make better decisions then the people who don't pay 11 bux great point.

3. Default

So if you pay 11 bux then you automatically make better decisions then the people who don't pay 11 bux great point.
    no, you just pay for the right to make said decisions. nobody said they're better at it.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

hey you might be a better at your job then your boss but you still have to respect the title that person has. so it is a great point thx.
    RellikDloc

5. Default

well, those that pay 11$ are given the right to make these decisions. it's an incredibly simple concept. we pay money to keep the servers running and the site operating, and in return, we are awarded certain privileges. if we take advantage of these privileges, then they're taken away from us.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

What a fun thread this is turning out to be ^_^. By the way, for the poll question, "Do you agree with this thread" is too open ended (I mean the majority of the thread is going against what you were going for, so what is agreeing to the thread exactly?)

One persons map preference does not reflect the entire servers map preference and the whole point of an admin is to make the servers experiences better not worse.
    No, one person's preference does not reflect the server, however, if the admins are willing to spend 11 DOLLARS (not "bux", stop butchering the English language with your phonic texting jargon), they have a general idea of what maps are more or less tolerable. The "majority" on the other hand will button smash the first option because when a vote comes up when you're playing, no one honestly cares... This is what leads us to maps that are, not necessarily bad, but only have one path, no variance, and are a bore to play day in and day out. The important thing to remember is it's a game, and like all games, the more $ you spend, the more perks you get (that's life i'm afraid).

In addition, nowhere in the Admin Terms of Service does it state our job is to "make the servers experiences better". Obviously an admin should try their best to do this, but that doesn't mean obliging everyone's whims (including yours). Admins are moderators, there to punish rule breakers and enjoy the game like any other player. If you want to make your opinions more known, I suggest buying admin or prey your nominations win. Otherwise, you will respect our rules, and respect the admin's choices (provided they aren't "rapid", use an educated guess if you aren't sure ).

And this concludes my ramble. Enjoyed the clip cyber
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

8. Default

You are the worst type of person. You literally bring nothing to the table. There is no conceivable reason for you to be posting these things, or for that matter, having any reason to think anyone gives a damn about your opinion.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.