Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: NinjaOnRitalin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Comon guys, seriously. Stop calling hacks on the people who own you in wcs. Sadist, death (who used to be top), now Ninja. Just because you suck, don't call hacks. I run around with a shotgun and pop you around corners, am I hacking? Jesus Christ, this is terrible.
    anex, i hope u mean that u TRY to shoot someone and get shot around corners with a shotty mid face that scares the shit out of u by urs truly

but from experience before and previous specs, ninja doesnt hack, but i will chekc this demo as soon as i can to see what tipped superman off, did u watch the demo anex?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Thing is that this longass demo doesn't even have ANY proof or anything that could look like a proof other then what could look more like a finger slip..
    When I asked for a demo for personal highlights I meant a demo that actualy makes me look good.. not this. This is half decent video of me leveling a low race on a map that I dislike..

Look, I only post what I saw. Experienced togglers are very hard to catch. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Maybe god told him to prefire that corner, I don't know. I just know I caught it on demo, and with my $150 headsets, I didn't see or hear justification for a pre-fire nor why he stopped even if he did hear someone coming. Could be just me, I don't care either way. And as for skill, dude you maybe kill me 2 out of 5 times we meet each other. Honestly, skills? Hmmm... Your a funny one.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    dude you maybe kill me 2 out of 5 times we meet each other.
    Ohh is that so?? Maybe this thread should be about you and not me then??

Your as much of a joke as this thread is.. way to prove it.
    So far this thread reached 3 pages and not a single person took it even half
    seriously. So let me give you a hint for the next Demo which I m sure that you will be forced to take since you only embarrassed yourself with this one. Not only you gonna need a demo that shows some proof but you will need more then one occasion of that happening. Any noob in game can get lucky or show some skill here and there, not saying about an experienced player like myself. So next time before you decide to waste not only my time but the whole community's with worthless crap, make sure you got something worth downloading or going over.

5. Default

This should be closed before thing get "serious"... lol
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    Ohh is that so?? Maybe this thread should be about you and not me then??

Your as much of a joke as this thread is.. way to prove it.
    So far this thread reached 3 pages and not a single person took it even half
    seriously. So let me give you a hint for the next Demo which I m sure that you will be forced to take since you only embarrassed yourself with this one. Not only you gonna need a demo that shows some proof but you will need more then one occasion of that happening. Any noob in game can get lucky or show some skill here and there, not saying about an experienced player like myself. So next time before you decide to waste not only my time but the whole community's with worthless crap, make sure you got something worth downloading or going over.
    You are a funny one. First off, you better watch your tone. I will post 100 demo's of worthless shit about you, and there is nothing you can do but shut your mouth and respect admins. If you can't respect me being an admin, there is a simple solution. Take a shotgun and save us all the trouble. 2, you are complete garbage. Ive speced you without demo's and you move like a noob. You have nothing to offer the server or anyone who plays on the server. Get over yourself, your garbage.

7. Default

You are a funny one. First off, you better watch your tone. I will post 100 demo's of worthless shit about you, and there is nothing you can do but shut your mouth and respect admins. If you can't respect me being an admin, there is a simple solution. Take a shotgun and save us all the trouble. 2, you are complete garbage. Ive speced you without demo's and you move like a noob. You have nothing to offer the server or anyone who plays on the server. Get over yourself, your garbage.
    does he hack though?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    does he hack though?
    Look at the demo and deside for yourself. Even if this was personal, there are several other admins who feel that he's toggling. It isn't just me.

9. Default

there are several other admins who feel that he's toggling. It isn't just me.
    Yeah they all say the same thing about Baby, Fluffy, Wolf and BDA and more people too. and now I still haven't decided about Fluffy yet but I haven't played with him enough to actually have an opinion on him, but I'm pretty sure that non of the others hack, and according to most of the ibis community Fluffy dont hack either. There will always be people that think, other people with skill that can kick most peoples butts, are hacking just because he/she is hard to kill and you get killed a lot by that person.

I have played a lot with Ninja and I have never seen anything fishy with him, and he does show respect to admins and I have never had any problems with him plus hes fun to play with

10. Default

Keep it in your pants. You need to enhance your calm.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.