Thread: Autumn ibis.a admin abuse

1. Default Autumn ibis.a admin abuse

Admin's INGAME name: Autumn ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: Sinister Sith
    Server: ZMod
    Map: zm_desert_fortress_v2
    Date & Time: March 12th, 2011 @ 7:00 - 7:30

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

1. She threatened a user with her administrative powers that if he did not stop shooting her (when she was zombified) that something would happen to him. I raised me voice over the mic saying "What about the protocol?" and she said "Oh, you never followed the protocol...". That statement, on its own, is indicative that she was indeed intentionally manipulating a user with the administrative privileges.

2. She banned me instead of slaying me or kicking me. She muted me after warning me, yes, but she did not follow suit when it came to banning. She simply banned me either for five minutes. Last night she banned me for an hour. Again... where's the protocol? You folks criticized me regarding protocol. I wish to see something done about her protocol abuse.

3. On multiple occasions I tried asking her about her irrational punishments, and she said "Sith, if you don't stop pushing it, you will be banned". I continuously asked because I wanted an answer, so she banned me. No slay/kick, just a blunt and abrupt ban.

4. On Desert Fortress, two users claimed that I was cade breaking (when it was really a user in the door room who threw a grenade). She said "Sinister... you know the rules" and banned me right off of the bat. AGAIN, where the fuck is the protocol?

On the whole, I would just like to finish by saying that a good chunk of the administrators on the ZMOD server are childish, condescending, hypocritical, contradictory, biased and ignorant. You will continue to lose players if the abuse keeps up. Lead by example, not by words. And she actually had the nerve to tell me to "Grow up".

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Sith View Post

1. She threatened a user with her administrative powers that if he did not stop shooting her (when she was zombified) that something would happen to him. I raised me voice over the mic saying "What about the protocol?" and she said "Oh, you never followed the protocol...". That statement, on its own, is indicative that she was indeed intentionally manipulating a user with the administrative privileges.
    You left out quite a bit of information. There was someone cade breaking and I was trying to see who was, unfortunately I was a zombie. Nice try though. No abuse. Next...

2. She banned me instead of slaying me or kicking me. She muted me after warning me, yes, but she did not follow suit when it came to banning. She simply banned me either for five minutes. Last night she banned me for an hour. Again... where's the protocol? You folks criticized me regarding protocol. I wish to see something done about her protocol abuse.
    Because YOU of all people know the rules. You claim to know them better than anyone else, yet you break them the most...if you continue to harass and disrespect all the admins on the server, I will continue to show you no mercy.

3. On multiple occasions I tried asking her about her irrational punishments, and she said "Sith, if you don't stop pushing it, you will be banned". I continuously asked because I wanted an answer, so she banned me. No slay/kick, just a blunt and abrupt ban.
    You were arguing and disrespecting not only me, but Alex as well. You kept pushing the subject publicly when we BOTH told you to shut up and calm down. So your ban was more than justified.

4. On Desert Fortress, two users claimed that I was cade breaking (when it was really a user in the door room who threw a grenade). She said "Sinister... you know the rules" and banned me right off of the bat. AGAIN, where the fuck is the protocol?
    three, actually. And yes, you should know the rules, hence I did not have to freeze you, or kick you. Because you'd come back doing the same thing...

On the whole, I would just like to finish by saying that a good chunk of the administrators on the ZMOD server are childish, condescending, hypocritical, contradictory, biased and ignorant. You will continue to lose players if the abuse keeps up. Lead by example, not by words. And she actually had the nerve to tell me to "Grow up".
    Yes.

Now grow up.

Your next slip up will be a longer punishment. I've been very lenient with you.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Sith View Post

yes i was there and read the whole thing. i even copied the entire text of the incident and sent it to a clan.

you were trying to get her to ban you. i have no idea what point you are trying to prove. u were making sexist comments, you were bothering her and asking question about a previous ban and you didn't stop. she banned you for 5 mins. i was talking to a clan asking permission if i can have you banned you for a week because you didn't stop. however you did cool down. but if this happens again i will mute you for a while until you get your act together.

yes a week ban. you should know the rules to respect an admin. yes i was right you being a failed admin but being wrong about you being a good player.

oh and you don't have proof of your case so this thread is once again is a waste of my time.

4. Default

I do have a something related to Autumn "aboose", or rather manipulation via other admins.

I'm observing admins asking regluars to post abuse threads against other admins to try and get their privileges taken away.
    Personally, this hasn't affected me until today when I was asked by Jerm to post abuse against Autumn.
    The reason for that request was very minimal and petty, some name calling and comments toward me via "admin-chat" but it's a friendly tit-for-tat between myself and her (we're cool and it remains that way).

But what disturbs me the most is that another admin recommended that I'd post "abuse", even though I never asked or spoke up about the admin-chat that were going on.

Can someone look into this petty behaviour, please and thanks?

Oh, PS

I won't link it right now, unless Zero wants it....
    But I think I got a Demo in-game of some of the "recommendations" over voice chat. The initial recommendation came via Steam-messenger and was not recorded

5. Default

you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Wow Sinister you are obviously the biggest bitch on the fucking server. OMG I got banned for 5 minutes...Who cares thats nothing, i remember when people banned eachother for fun and it was ok.

Hell about a year ago Curdy banned me for a week because i couldn't get the humans to win helmz deep. That was funny shit and u know what i didn't care.

This entire thread is about protocal, the protocal i believe in is one that doesn't take getting warned multiple times. If everyone followed it then tehre would be more morons on the server than there already are. Also you used to be a god damn admin, so you should know the fucking rules, and don't need to be warned.

The only thing this thread established was wasting my time, and showing how you have nothing better to do for 5 fucking minutes than to play CSS ZOMBIES!

7. Default

As to ensure that we can all see exactly what occurred on that map I am attaching the demo. I am trying to always attach the demo when I can for things like this so we can all see exactly what was going on. In the future I hope to develop a system allowing users to download any demo from the server in the last 48 hours, to aid in reporting hackers and admin abuse.

I have not watched the demo as I am getting ready to fly back home to ATL tomorrow Vegas was canceled due to costs. In addition I also have 80% hearing loss right now due to illness.

Also yea that is a 25mb attachment, as you see I have gotten it to allow larger file attachments (32mb max) if you need something bigger than that just make a multi part rar file so you can upload in peaces or use the integrated mega upload system.

8. Default

Poppycock! C'mon really? You need to chill, it was only 5min. Hell, I'll ban myself for a week and move on to other things; like fresh air. You guys gotta stop posting for every little thing before this whole website explodes. You're an Adult, just like me and some of the others here. So, just take a breather and think before u post. Just chill...

On a side note; Im sorry to hear that Zero. Good luck with everything.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE in the a-hole!!!
    here i have a little something to refresh your memory

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...MdBrian-ibis.a

aside from that: Boss i'm sorry about your hear loss. hope all is well. however, zm seems to improve a bit from my eyes. so my admin will be up early next month. hope i don't get pissed off again.

Yes, viper i strongly agree this thread is a waste of our time. its sad how a whining sissy who started this thread claims to be engaged or pretends to be

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kyperioth View Post
    I do have a something related to Autumn "aboose", or rather manipulation via other admins.

I'm observing admins asking regluars to post abuse threads against other admins to try and get their privileges taken away.
    Personally, this hasn't affected me until today when I was asked by Jerm to post abuse against Autumn.
    The reason for that request was very minimal and petty, some name calling and comments toward me via "admin-chat" but it's a friendly tit-for-tat between myself and her (we're cool and it remains that way).

But what disturbs me the most is that another admin recommended that I'd post "abuse", even though I never asked or spoke up about the admin-chat that were going on.

Can someone look into this petty behaviour, please and thanks?

Oh, PS

I won't link it right now, unless Zero wants it....
    But I think I got a Demo in-game of some of the "recommendations" over voice chat. The initial recommendation came via Steam-messenger and was not recorded
    so you are saying you have something but in the end you don't

what a noob lol

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    what ^he said...
    guys stop trying to fuck around with admins. and this is towards regs , and other admins, i agree with whats said above, ive seen it happen when admins tell players to post shit about other admins... it needs to stop...
    everyone stop whining and stop starting fights... its a fucking game, take it from a guy who;s been there with mikey and other ppl, the fight will take u no where. chill and deal with it . no abuse from what i see, but i will check the demo posted by zero just to see if all stories are straight.

zero thats a nice feature to add btw, kudos on the idea.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...