3. holyshit - no comment
    4. tyrant - not a noob
    5. wuman - not a noob
    6. roflolmao - older player not a noob
    7. melt - you
    8. bob - not a noob
    9. tacopaco - likes to fck around, not a noob
    10. kenneth - raging belgium

ya, way to just fucking insult a ton of great players.

The whole reason I gained rank was to blow the rank whore's who thought ranking would made them a god, well I think me and some others proofed otherwise
    what others, and what does any of this have to do with anything?
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: google chrome ;z
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: iv only heard bad stuff about it
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: its just my default for opening links
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: i use opera
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: u use a black woman?
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: opera is a search engine you noob
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: o ..... XD

†Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: ..
    †Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: excuse me while i go eat an orange.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't speak retard... try again some other time.
    aNex <ibis>: Oi, cunt
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: haii
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: um... cock
    aNex <ibis>: HA!
    aNex <ibis>: You have no cum back
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: IF I WANTED MY CUMBACK ID HAVE WHIPED IT OFF UR MOMS CHIN
    aNex <ibis>: OH SNAP
    aNex <ibis>: I've never heard that before
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: EXACTLY U SAY NOTHING
    aNex <ibis>: You have legitmatley made my day
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pl@YwithM3 View Post
    1. fallen - not a noob
    2. venomous - can be a tool, but NOT a noob
    3. holyshit - no comment
    4. tyrant - not a noob
    5. wuman - not a noob
    6. roflolmao - older player not a noob
    7. melt - you
    8. bob - not a noob
    9. tacopaco - likes to fck around, not a noob
    10. kenneth - raging belgium

ya, way to just fucking insult a ton of great players.

what others, and what does any of this have to do with anything?
    Speaking my mind is something else then insulting, and tbh if they cannot handle it then it is there problem not mine. U know as I do that with certain play style u can get easily skill, maybe not any more but used to be. I'm not into butt crawling like most do with kissing there asses and say how good they are when there not.

Well there was a time when crish still played, people thought that if ur higher ranked ur much and much better then anybody else, so I said that doesn't necessary has to be, and I'm right, ranking doesn't mean a thing. U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

3. Default

Speaking my mind is something else then insulting, and tbh if they cannot handle it then it is there problem not mine. U know as I do that with certain play style u can get easily skill, maybe not any more but used to be. I'm not into butt crawling like most do with kissing there asses and say how good they are when there not.

Well there was a time when crish still played, people thought that if ur higher ranked ur much and much better then anybody else, so I said that doesn't necessary has to be, and I'm right, ranking doesn't mean a thing. U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.
    right, speaking your mind. just because you dont like someone doesnt make them a noob. there are several playstyles people use to gain rank yes, and of the 10 on that list, you and holyshit are the only ones gaining abnormal amounts of skill points in such short time periods. (both of your stats bluntly prove it) everyone else on that list belongs there. and none of them go around playing god either so dont put words in their mouths.

no idea who "crish" is so i dont know if its someone from ibis's past or your imagination.

what i DO know is that im adding your last sentence to my sig because its just too fucking hillarious

U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.

4. Default

Being in the top 10 shows it doesn't mean shit at all.
    This. (to a sense, our top 10 is pretty damn good) Rank means fuck all imo, its a way to shake your e-dick around on a cooperative game mod. Everyone who has played zm at all knows it is easy to abuse the rank system. simply chose cheap locations and not play maps you suck at and bam, instant rank achievement. With more ze survival ranking hopefully the cooperative part of zm with come out more.

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    With more ze survival ranking hopefully the cooperative part of zm with come out more.
    Bout the only worthwhile thing said in the past few posts.... enough picking fights and calling out names. Put up some suggestions to make the server better or GTFO.
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

6. Default

No one tops pooter.

More points for ZE wins, Less for tags on ZE.

Remove Zspawn.

/win
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chef C Green View Post
    Bout the only worthwhile thing said in the past few posts.... enough picking fights and calling out names. Put up some suggestions to make the server better or GTFO.
    forgive me for defending a few of the handful of decent people actually left in zmod from a biased opinion. itl never happen again,. and since all of the suggestions ive ever come up with to better that server were submitted and discussed personally with anex and or rezel, (near all of which were liked and aproved by both of them) and have never been implimented, ill chose to just "GTFO".,

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pl@YwithM3 View Post
    right, speaking your mind. just because you dont like someone doesnt make them a noob. there are several playstyles people use to gain rank yes, and of the 10 on that list, you and holyshit are the only ones gaining abnormal amounts of skill points in such short time periods. (both of your stats bluntly prove it) everyone else on that list belongs there. and none of them go around playing god either so dont put words in their mouths.
    My stats rise so quickly because I will play 99 percent of the maps no matter what. Unlike most players in the top 10 who will only play certain maps + join at certain times or sit in spectate. I'll find ways to live, kill any zombies that I have too, or kill anyone if I turn into a zombie. The stats truely don't represent the best because their is a difference in playing cade maps ( easier for humans to live + get zombie kills ) then it is for an escape. The best players are the ones who can survive any situation, at any given time. ZE offers the best variety's of zombie scenerios that this game could possibly offer, which require's teamwork + general knowledge of survial + precise shooting ( bhopers and such ). I don't like to get cocky, I have yet to see anyone truely domminate in this aspect of game-play. Anex is one of the few players who has a great understanding of this, which is why he is the person I think gives me the biggest challange on the zombie server as a human and as a zombie. Not to lie, people sneak around and can get me while im not paying attention or just do something while playing; which happens to all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    My stats rise so quickly because I will play 99 percent of the maps no matter what. Unlike most players in the top 10 who will only play certain maps + join at certain times or sit in spectate. I'll find ways to live, kill any zombies that I have too, or kill anyone if I turn into a zombie. The stats truely don't represent the best because their is a difference in playing cade maps ( easier for humans to live + get zombie kills ) then it is for an escape. The best players are the ones who can survive any situation, at any given time. ZE offers the best variety's of zombie scenerios that this game could possibly offer, which require's teamwork + general knowledge of survial + precise shooting ( bhopers and such ). I don't like to get cocky, I have yet to see anyone truely domminate in this aspect of game-play. Anex is one of the few players who has a great understanding of this, which is why he is the person I think gives me the biggest challange on the zombie server as a human and as a zombie. Not to lie, people sneak around and can get me while im not paying attention or just do something while playing; which happens to all of us.
    shut up brad.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

What would get back some players is fix the mic in game
    It is ve_y d_cult t_ talk to p_le wh_n half your damn syllables are missing due to server lag

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?