Page 129 of 177 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1766

Thread: Whats Your Music Style?

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong. some rap i can tolerate

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

3. Default

the beauty of metal. this bands very high on my nonexistent list of favorite bands. theyre owning pretty much everything in thier nonexistent genre right now.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    (this one has vox^)

periphery's new music video.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

please dont ever repeat this outside of this forum.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    please dont ever repeat this outside of this forum.
    i call it like i hear it.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

amazing band with great vocals. actually great everything.. and hot chicks in the vid.. very nice

8. Default

fairly good stuff, just found them

10. Default

i recall theres a couple born of osiris fans here.. i was going to post up thier new single they released but sumerian records keeps taking it off of youtube. its available for download on itunes and the album comes out in march. its going to destroy if the new song is any indication of whats to come.